What is Keto?
The Ketogenic or Keto diet is a low carb, healthy fat diet. By restricting a majority of carbs, this diet moves the body into a state of “Ketosis” that means burning stored body fat, resulting in efficient weight loss.
Ketosis has been shown to improve mental health, lower blood sugar and reduce weight. It is also known to lower blood sugar and reverse diabetes.
How Serapheena fits in to your diet
At less than 1g net carb per serving, and packed with the nutrition dense, heart healthy 'good fats' from almond flour, you can safely have your cake, and eat it too!
How to eat cake on Keto
• Use Serapheena's almond flour cake mix that is
certified keto friendly
• Sweeten icing with stevia, erythritol etc.
• Use generous amounts of butter/ heavy whipping cream to make toppings and icings.
• Use unsweetened cooca powder, or 70%dark chocolate
• Use a limited amount of fresh berries: strawberries or blueberries.
• Avoid the following: sugar, honey, dried fruits, chocolate sauces, jams, fresh or
tinned fruits (apart from berries).