Vanilla Gluten Free Pro-Baker 4x6" Cake Mix
The Serapheena ProBaker line was created for semi-professional bakers, so you can cater to a wide range of diets: Gluten-Free, vegan, diabetic. All with one easy-to-use mix.
Made with healthy ingredients and zero preservatives our cake mixes are packed with vitamins and minerals, and health conscious moms love them for kid's birthdays.
This cake mix is 100% vegetarian, and can be made eggless/vegan or with eggs.
One Pack = four 6" cakes | two 8" cakes | 48 cupcakes
2kg batter (with egg) or 1.5kg batter (eggless)
Shelf Life = 18 months from date of manufacture
Please note: This pack contains cake mix only - NO SUGAR.
You can add sugar/ sweetener / honey / date paste as per your client's requirement.
Mix | Pour | Bake | Sprinkle
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, blend till well combined.
- Pour into tins, or make 48 to 60 cupcakes (depending on size)
- Bake it in a preheated Oven at 160C for 45 min
- Sprinkle a little water over the cake to lock in the moisture
1 Packet Mix + 12 Large Eggs (at least 650g) + 400g butter + 360g sugar
Eggless Fudgy Cake/ Blondies:
1 Packet Mix + 480ml water + 180ml oil OR 200g butter
Egg Replacer (to make eggless fluffy cake):
Add 2 teaspoons baking soda to the dry ingredients + 2 tablespoon vinegar (or lime juice) to the batter. Mix well and bake immediately
- Do not fill any tin/ cupcake mould more than ⅔rd full.
- Do not bake at a higher temperature. Gluten free cakes like it low and slow
- If the batter is too thick add a few spoons of water or milk.
- Cupcakes can be baked in batches in the microwave (1min at 900W per batch of 8)
- It is recommended to bake a large cake in layers. Deep pans will require much longer bake time, and might not rise evenly.
Sachet 1: Jawar(Sorghum), Starch (Sweet Potato, Tapioca), Baking Powder, Salt, Nature Identical And Artificial Flavouring Substances (Vanilla)
Sachet 2: Raw Cane Sugar
Gluten-free | Zero preservatives
Simple ingredients, made with love from our family to yours.