Espresso Coffee Gluten Free 6" Cake Mix
Serapheena's rich Espresso Coffee cake is the perfect teatime snack, morning pick-me-up, or after-school treat.
1 Box makes one 6” cake (similar size to store bought ½ kg cake with icing)Easy to make, ready in minutes. Perfect for:
- Teatime snack (serves 6 to 8)
- Muffins or cupcakes (makes 8 to 12)
- Quick dessert (makes 3 to 4 mug cakes)
- Tiramisu, Mocha Cake, Coffee Almond muffins (Free recipe card inside the box)
Can be made eggless or with egg
Microwave, Oven or Cooker
Packed with the goodness of Jowar, Sweet Potato & Raw Cane Sugar, rich in:
Calcium, Iron, Magnesium & Vitamin B6 & B12
Gluten free | Zero preservatives
Healthy honest ingredients, made with love, from our family to yours.
Mix | Pour | Bake | Sprinkle
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, no blender needed.
- Pour into a 6 inch tin, or make 8 to 12 cupcakes (depending on size)
- Bake it in the microwave, oven or cooker
- Sprinkle a little water over the cake to lock in the moisture
1 Box Mix + 3 Eggs + 100g butter
Eggless Fudgy Cake/ Brownies:
1 Box Mix + 120ml water + 45ml oil (3 tbsp) OR 50g butter
Egg Replacer (to make eggless fluffy cake):
Add Exactly ½ teaspoon baking soda to the dry ingredients + 1½ teaspoons vinegar (or lime juice) to the batter. Mix well and bake immediately
- Do not fill any tin/ cupcake mould more than ⅔rd full.
- Do not bake at a higher temperature. Gluten free cakes like it low and slow
- If the batter is too thick add a few spoons of water or milk.
- Cake is done when a toothpick/ fork inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Sachet 1: Jawar(Sorghum), Starch (Sweet Potato, Tapioca), Baking Powder, Salt, Nature Identical And Artificial Flavouring Substances (Vanilla)
Sachet 2: Raw Cane Sugar
Sachet 3: Coffee Powder
Gluten-free | Zero preservatives
Simple ingredients, made with love from our family to yours.