Chocolate Gluten Free 6" Cake Mix
Serapheena's moist chocolate Cocoa Heaven cake is happiness on a plate. It's so good, they'll never guess it's so healthy.
Makes one 6” cake (small tin, similar size to store bought ½ kg cake with icing)Easy to make, ready in minutes. Perfect for:
- Teatime snack (serves 6 to 8)
- Muffins or cupcakes (makes 8 to 12)
- Quick dessert (makes 3 to 4 mug cakes)
- Make Brownies, Zucchini Muffins, Black Forest (6 exciting recipes inside the box)
Can be made eggless or with egg
Microwave, Oven or Cooker
Packed with the goodness of Jowar, Sweet Potato & Raw Cane Sugar, rich in:
Calcium, Iron, Magnesium & Vitamin B6 & B12
Gluten free | Zero preservatives
Healthy honest ingredients, made with love, from our family to yours.
Mix | Pour | Bake | Sprinkle
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, no blender needed.
- Pour into a 6 inch tin, or make 8 to 12 cupcakes (depending on size)
- Bake it in the microwave, oven or cooker
- Sprinkle a little water over the cake to lock in the moisture
1 Box Mix + 3 Eggs + 100g butter
Eggless Fudgy Cake/ Brownies:
1 Box Mix + 120ml water + 45ml oil (3 tbsp) OR 50g butter
Egg Replacer (to make eggless fluffy cake):
Add Exactly ½ teaspoon baking soda to the dry ingredients + 1½ teaspoons vinegar (or lime juice) to the batter. Mix well and bake immediately
- Do not fill any tin/ cupcake mould more than ⅔rd full.
- Do not bake at a higher temperature. Gluten free cakes like it low and slow
- If the batter is too thick add a few spoons of water or milk.
- Cake is done when a toothpick/ fork inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Sachet 1: Jawar(Sorghum), Starch (Sweet Potato, Tapioca), Cocoa Powder (15%), Baking Powder, Salt, Nature Identical And Artificial Flavouring Substances (Vanilla)
Sachet 2: Raw Cane Sugar
Gluten-free | Zero preservatives
Simple ingredients, made with love from our family to yours.