Dark Chocolate Keto Cake Mix
Serapheena's rich, intense Dark Chocolate cake is the perfect solution for any craving. Made with California almond flour (badaam powder) and plant based sweetener, this cake is LOW GI, fits KETO Macros, and is Diabetic Friendly. No more waiting for cheat days, enjoy warm fluffy cake, whenever you want it.
<1g net carb per serving
1 Box makes one 6” cake (similar size to store bought ½ kg cake with icing)Easy to make, ready in minutes. Perfect for:
- Teatime snack (serves 6)
- Muffins or cupcakes (makes 6 to 8)
- Quick dessert (makes 3 mug cakes)
- Make Brownies, Zucchini Muffins, Nutter-butter-cups and more (6 exciting recipes inside the box)
Make fluffy cake with egg. Or eggless fudge
Microwave, Oven or Cooker
Packed with the goodness of Almonds, rich in:
Vitamin E, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium & Vitamin B6 & B12
Gluten free | Zero preservatives | Zero Sugar
Healthy honest ingredients, made with love, from our family to yours.
Mix | Pour | Bake
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, no blender needed.
- Pour into a 6 inch tin, or make 8 to 10 cupcakes (depending on size)
- Bake it in the microwave, oven or cooker
1 Box Mix + 3 Eggs + 60g butter
Eggless Fudge (not cake):
1 Box Mix + 60g thick curd + 60g butter
How to make Eggless Fudge
Cake Mix + thick curd (or greek yogurt) + butter. Mix well and microwave for 3 min in a flat bottom microwave safe dish. The fudge will look oily. This is normal. Cool and place in fridge for 30 min to set. Eggless, sugar-free fudge is ready.
- Do not fill any tin/ cupcake mould more than ⅔rd full.
- Do not bake in a very large tin. The batter should come to at least 1/2 way up the sides of any tin/ mould. If the tin is too big, the cake will not rise as much.
- Cake is done when a toothpick/ fork inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Dark Cocoa:Low Calorie Natural Sweetener (Erythritol), Fine Blanched California Almond Flour, Cocoa Powder (15%), Baking Powder, Salt [Contains Nature Identical And Artificial Flavouring Substances(Vanilla)]
Keto Macro Calculation:
Net Carb = Total Carbs - Dietary Fiber - Carbs from Erythritol
Gluten Free | Zero Preservatives | Sugar Free