Gluten Free Mug Cake Combo - 2 Vanilla + 2 Chocolate
Zero to Cake in 60sec! It's so good, you won't believe it's so healthy.
1 Box makes one mug cake or 2-3 cupcakesEasy to make, ready in seconds. Perfect for:
- Any time treat (serves 1 to 2)
- Cupcakes (makes 2 to 3)
- Quick dessert (use a flat bottom 4" microwave safe bowl)
- Enjoy plain, or add nuts/ granola/ berries
- Add a surprise in the center: dollop of peanut butter/ chocolate spread/ jam
Can be made eggless or with egg
Microwave, Oven or Cooker
Packed with the goodness of Jowar, Sweet Potato & Raw Cane Sugar, rich in:
Calcium, Iron, Magnesium & Vitamin B6 & B12
Gluten free | Zero preservatives
Healthy honest ingredients, made with love, from our family to yours.
Mix | Pour | Microwave
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, ADD milk/water if batter is too thick.
- Pour into a microwave safe mug, small bowl(s) or cupcake moulds
- Bake it in the microwave, oven or idli cooker
- Serve warm
1 Box Mix + 1 Egg + 30g (2tbsp) butter
Eggless Fudgy Cake:
1 Box Mix + 3tbsp water + 30g (2tbsp) butter
Egg Replacer (to make eggless fluffy cake):
Add ¼ teaspoon baking soda to the dry ingredients + 1 teaspoon vinegar (or lime juice) to the batter. Mix well and bake immediately
Tips for Microwave users:
- If the batter is too thick add a few spoons of water or milk.
- Cake is done when a toothpick/ fork inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- The first time you use this mix, test the cake at 40 seconds to see if it is done. 10 seconds in the microwave = 5 minutes in a normal oven.
- Over-baking in the microwave will result in a hard texture. Stop baking when the center is cooked.
- As steam escapes, the cake will appear to fall slightly after removing from the microwave. This is normal.
- It is normal for the edges of a cupcake to seem wet. Do not over bake cupcakes in an effort to dry out the sides. If the middle is cooked, it's done.
Vanilla Raw Cane Sugar, Jawar(Sorghum), Starch (Sweet Potato, Tapioca), Baking Powder, Salt, Nature Identical And Artificial Flavouring Substances (Vanilla)
Chocolate: Raw Cane Sugar, Jawar(Sorghum),Starch (Sweet Potato, Tapioca),Cocoa Powder (15%),Baking Powder,Salt, Nature Identical And Artificial Flavouring Substances (Vanilla)
Gluten-free | Zero preservatives
Simple ingredients, made with love from our family to yours.