Vanilla Gluten Free Big Box 8" Cake Mix
Double the size of our 6" cake mix, for less!
This warm and comforting Gluten Free Vanilla cake is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser and is perfect for birthdays, or a healthy family treat.
1 Box makes one 8” cake or two 6" cakes
(similar size to store bought 1 kg cake with icing)
- Birthdays & Celebrations (serves 12 to 16)
- Muffins or cupcakes (makes 16 to 24)
- Quick dessert (makes 6 to 8 mug cakes)
- 12 exciting recipes inside the box! Lemon Cake, Pinna Colada Cups, Apple Muffins and more!
Can be made eggless or with egg
Microwave, Oven or Cooker
Packed with the goodness of Jowar, Sweet Potato & Raw Cane Sugar, rich in:
Calcium, Iron, Magnesium & Vitamin B6 & B12
Gluten free | Zero preservatives
Healthy honest ingredients, made with love, from our family to yours.
Mix | Pour | Bake | Sprinkle
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, and blend well.
- Pour into a 8 inch tin, or make 16 to 24 cupcakes (depending on size)
- Bake it in the microwave, oven or cooker
- Sprinkle a little water over the cake to lock in the moisture
1 Box Mix + 6 Eggs + 200g butter
Eggless Fudgy Cake/ Blondies:
1 Box Mix + 240ml water + 90ml oil (6 tbsp) OR 100g butter
Egg Replacer (to make eggless fluffy cake):
Add Exactly 1 teaspoon baking soda to the dry ingredients + 1 tablespoon vinegar (or lime juice) to the batter. Mix well and bake immediately
- Do not fill any tin/ cupcake mould more than ⅔rd full.
- Do not bake at a higher temperature. Gluten free cakes like it low and slow
- If the batter is too thick add a few spoons of water or milk.
- Cake is done when a toothpick/ fork inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Sachet 1: Jawar(Sorghum), Starch (Sweet Potato, Tapioca), Baking Powder, Salt, Nature Identical And Artificial Flavouring Substances (Vanilla)
Sachet 2: Raw Cane Sugar
Gluten-free | Zero preservatives
Simple ingredients, made with love from our family to yours.